2. Wiring: Depending on your model of car, you may not use all the wiring provided and/or all the wiring in your vehicle.
3. Microphone: The external microphone included in the box must be installed. The radio will not work with the factory microphone.
4. Backup/Front Camera: The Dynavin is backup and/or front camera compatible with aftermarket universal cameras.
5. USB Ports: There are two USB plugs on the back of the Dynavin radio. There are also two 3 ft. USB extension cables provided. The iLink Pro dongle plugs into the “iLink Pro” USB plug. Plug in the extension cable first (which will reach the glove box) and then you will plug in your phone’s plug into the “iLink Pro” dongle. Apple CarPlay/Android Auto will initiate automatically as long as the appropriate app is installed on your phone. The “Media” USB port can be used to charge a phone. You can also use it with a USB drive for music.
6. Bluetooth Pairing: To pair your phone to the Dynavin’s Bluetooth, go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone. Search for devices and select Dynavin-N7Pro. If needed, the PIN is 1234. The radio can save the pairing for 2 devices. If you need to delete a pairing, go to the “Phone” menu (push in the right knob) and select the “Setup” gear icon in the lower right corner of the screen. Scroll down to “Search telephones”. Press the X next to the phone pairing you’d like to delete.
7. GPS Navigation: For the navigation to function, you must insert the provided iGO Primo microSD card included in the box into the NAV card slot. Certain radio models require you to insert the microSD card into the SD card adapter. You have 30 days to update the maps for free one time. Visit www.naviextras.com to see if updates are available.
8. SiriusXM Tuner: If you are installing the SiriusXM SXV300 tuner, go to the “System” menu from the main screen and make sure that the “Region” is set to USA. Once the region is set to USA and the tuner and antenna are installed properly, in the “Radio” menu you will see the “Sirius” option on the lower left corner. It can take about 24-48 hours for it to fully populate categories, station info, etc.
9. Boot Logo: If you want to customize the boot logo, you can find the instructions in the Dynavin Owner’s Manual or click here.
10. Plug-and-Play: Dynavin radios are plug-and-play. There is very little to no wire cutting involved. Please contact us before you modify any parts unless instructed to do so by us (Dynavin North America) or as stated in one the install guides on our website.
11. Firmware Updates: Periodically, Dynavin releases new firmware to update the Dynavin’s software for bug fixes, added functionality, and/or general improvements. Click here for the latest firmware updates and step-by-step instructions.
For install or tech support, please email support@DynavinNorthAmerica.com